Prayer Meeting: September 8, 2016
Join us in prayer each week as we seek God's will for the ministry and his direction for our next steps! Weekly, we believe God to do the seemingly impossible all around the world! Every Thursday morning at 8:00 am, CRI's staff joins together to intercede for those all around the world who are in need of the Word of God. We also cover all prayer requests that we receive through our website and mailers and ask for God's provision in those specific situations.
This weeks prayer points:
- God's continued provision for the release of the containers in the Philippines.
- For God to work miracles amongst the government officials around the world who are working against our shipments of Bibles.
- For our CRI missionaries who are leading the Distribution Centers: supernatural protection from harm and sickness, and God's sovereign hand on their lives as they lead people to Christ.
- Specifically our CRI Distribution Center Leader, Joseph. Pray for continued health, and happiness for their family, and effectiveness in their ministry.
- All of those who are sick who have asked for healing via CRI prayer requests. We declare that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. We ask for complete healing in Jesus' name.
- Wisdom and understanding for those who are leading our country. We pray for a Holy discomfort to come to those who are voting, to pray and seek God on His will for the next leader of our country.
- For all of those who have requested for God to work restoration in friendships; financial miracles; salvations; and breaking of bondages,we pray for just that in Jesus' mighty name.
- For those who are facing persecution all around the world to have supernatural protection from harm and to have increased faith.
We want to thank you for believing with us that these things will come to pass! Continue praying for these things throughout the week. Weekly prayer points will be posted every Wednesday to ensure that you can indeed join us from your own home at 8:00 am every Thursday!
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20